With J.L. Professional Placements (Pty) Ltd, you only pay a fee once a suitable candidate has been identified, interviewed and has actually started work for your company. Even where we undertake headhunting / search assignments, a fee will only be charged as a result of a successful placement unless specific advertising has been placed on your behalf.
- Fees quoted are valid for 1 year
- Special rates may be negotiated on repeat business
Permanent Assignments attract a fixed 12% of the candidates annual total cost to company.
We offer the following rebates in the event that the candidate is not suitable – calculated as follows:
1 – 30 days 75%
31 – 60 days 50%
61 – 90 days 25%
Please note that before a rebate is paid out to the client, the company will be given an opportunity to replace a candidate within a period of 14 days from the date of notification. However, if a suitable replacement cannot be found and the position is filled through other sources, the client is entitled to opt for a rebate as stated above.
- The guarantee period will apply from the commencement of employment, subject to the invoice being paid within fourteen days from date of invoice. Late payments will invalidate the guarantee.
- The guarantee period will apply if position is vacated within three months from commencement of employment with the client.
- J.L. Professional Placements (Pty) Ltd must be notified in writing within seven days of employment termination.
- The guarantee shall not apply on termination for reasons of:
- Redundancy or retrenchment
- Unfair dismissal
- Conduct of client amounting to breach of its employment agreement which causes the candidate to resign
- Non-compliance with provisions of LRA (Labour Relations Act)
- Once a client decides against employing a candidate, the client may not act independently and introduce the candidate to any organisation or person. In the event of this happening and the candidate is employed by another organisation or person within one year, as a direct result of such introduction, the client will be liable for full charges and fees.
- The client is obliged to pay the above-mentioned fee to J.L. Professional Placements (Pty) Ltd in the event of the client employing a person introduced by J.L. Professional Placements (Pty) Ltd
- Irrespective of whether any other company, division, subsidiary, associate or business of the client, employs the person.
- If the person is employed by the client at any time within a period of one year from the date of introduction by J.L. Professional Placements (Pty) Ltd.
- J.L. Professional Placements (Pty) Ltd must be informed once the candidate is employed as this signifies the client’s acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Good employees are difficult to find and are becoming even more difficult to keep. At J.L. Professional Placements (Pty) Ltd we believe that the people you select and recruit today will either contribute to your organization’s future growth and success or begin to erode the pillars on which your business has been built on. The best way to reduce the costly employee turnover is to have a recruitment partner and programme, which ensures that new people fit your business and that what the business has to offer fits the people recruited. As it requires special insight, skill and experience to hook the best resources, it pays to use experts who will get you the right people for the right job.